At the IFAT in Munich – the world’s leading trade fair for the water and wastewater industry from 14 to 18 May 2018 – HST, as technology leader, presented the latest developments and products to national and international trade visitors.
The future-proof provision of objects and operations with machinery and equipment as well as IT and automation was, therefore, the focus of the IFAT presentation. HST presented the following innovations:
- SensoMatic-EMA – Legally compliant measurement of discharging events
- KANiO® Operation Management Software – Overview, organization and regulation in operation
- KANiO® ISMS-Tool – Implement IT security management
- SCADA V10 – System control with IoT process variables
- HSR-Screen with IntelliScreen and IoT-Connection – More water protection and backwash
- AWS-Jet Cleaner with IntelliGrid and IoT-Connection– More water protection and backwash
- Planners: fast and uncomplicated planning support through Web configurators and our project planning team
The conference forum of KOMMUNAL 4.0 e.V. offered visitors in the fair the first-hand expertise on important topics of the digital transformation of the water industry.
Jörg Kachelmann, for example, reported on the importance of digital data from the precipitation portal NiRA.web; Mr. Kees van Loo from Geocom described how geodata from GIS facilitate the daily work with operational management software; and the company Wilo presented innovations on the topic of digitization for pumping stations.
The presentations are part of the further professional development programs of the association KOMMUNAL 4.0 e.V. The further professional development programme can be found here.
A selection of the presentations as video and photos of the lecture lounge can be found here.