SCADA.web – Alarm Management
Alarm messages are sent directly to the on-call services via integrated alarm management. As a result, the on-call services are informed quickly and securely about critical errors and can react directly. Alarm reporting is performed via e-mail, SMS, voice messages or via the messenger service Telegram. Additionally, all upcoming errors and alarms are displayed directly in the SCADA app.
- Completely integrated into the SCADA system
- Freely configurable emergency plan
- Alarm sent via e-mail, SMS, voice message and Messenger
- App for iPhone or Android
- Communication of critical errors
- Supporting the on-call services