The state-of-the-art standard-solution for keeping floating materials as a follow-on solution to the fixed baffle, ideal for an upgrade. The baffle is used for holding floating materials at discharge equipment and thus ensures that the discharge of paper, hygiene articles, waste and other floating materials is reduced and prevented as much as possible. Floating baffles offer the advantage that they continuously adapt to the water level and thus to the retention effect.
- No floating-material discharge at overflow start
- Operational safety and tilt protection through storage and guiding principle
- STW/R-Baffle is adaptable to any threshold curve (round, curved, s-shaped, etc.)
- Adjustable by ballast tanks
- Rainwater tanks / overflows
- Separating structures
- Accident tank