SCADA V10 Alarm Management
The alarm management and the optimal support of the on-call services that comes along with it is a considerable component of the SCADA system. For this reason, alarm management is also contained completely in SCADA V10 and is not connected via an interface as a third-party product. The benefits are clear: Double parametrisation does not occur as all data are retained in the SCADA V10 database system. User guidance is the same all over the system.
The free configuration of alarm management enables the implementation of a number of alarm concepts, for example, the adjustable escalation scenarios. The on-call services are informed via a variety of different services such as SMS, e-mail, voice messages or Telegram messenger and can intervene directly via their emergency notebook computer, a tablet or their smartphone. The SCADA V10 alarm manager uses all current ALL IP telephone connections and is therefore equipped for the changeover to the Telekom digital communications network.
- Communication of critical errors
- Supporting the on-call services
- Leaked detection system
- Completely integrated into the SCADA system • Free configuration of scenarios
- Freely configurable templates for daily
- Weekly and monthly plans
- Alarms via SMS, e-mail and Telegram messenger
- Fully synthetic voice message
- Freely configurable emergency plans
- App for iPhone or Android