IntelliFlow provides efficient self-monitoring and self-calibrating outflow control. The essential requirement for automation is, in addition to the required high level of operational safety, automatically optimized operation of the discharge control system. Furthermore, it must be possible to regulate or limit the volume flow to a freely settable setpoint specification.
Communication with NiRA.web enables rainfall-dependent channel management.
- Automatic release of the cross-section in the event of errors
- Detection of transfers
- A possible definition of traversing speeds (basic, middle and top speed) by freely adjustable parameters
- Continuous monitoring of the operating point for early detection of wear
- Free preselection of the mode of operation
- Possible exchange of process data with higher-level application structures taking into account the current IT security law, especially for the protection of vulnerable infrastructures
- The regular operation takes place depending on the respectively recorded real process data
- Self-calibration function and plausibility check
- Communication with the meteorological data platform NiRA.web
- Drain regulations