Floodable explosion-proof fluorescent tubes for sewers, rainwater tanks, sewage treatment plants, etc.
- Protective tube made of 4mm thick polycarbonate (optionally 4 mm borosilicate glass tube).
An impact-resistant design that offers additional protection against mechanical impact (such as flotsam).
- Fasteners made of moulded material with a cable entry M20.
After loosening two stainless steel screws on the cap, the lamp slot can be easily pulled out for lamp replacement.
- Terminals L1, N, PE up to 4 mm² as plug-in terminals.
Safe contacting ensured by cage tension spring technology
- Through socket G13 Use of two-pin base fluorescent lamps.
Thereby all the advantages of modern lamps also for the Ex-area.
- EVG, AC: 230 V +/- 10%; 50/60 Hz, DC: 230 V +/- 10%
As a result energy-saving, flicker-free light, higher light output.
Forced voltage cut-off when removing the ballast by flameproof contact connection
Additional security during installation and maintenance.
- Fixing by pipe clamps made of stainless steel
Enable variable fittings
– for hanging the light on chains or ropes
– for fixed wall or ceiling mounting
- Rainwater retention tanks
- Pump rooms
- Sewage treatment plants,
- Washing bays
- Ship equipment
- Offshore use
- Printing machines
- Airport facilities
- And all hazardous areas of Zone 1 according to IEC 79 and VDE 0165
Options of HydroLight-Ex
- Protection tube made of 4mm thick borosilicate glass tube.
- Through-wiring with Y-screw connection
- Version without forced disconnection
- Version without ballast
- Version with separate ballast unit and connection cable (max. 1,5m)
Questions about the products?
HST near your location
Heinrichsthaler Straße 8
+49 – (0) 291 – 99 29 -0
+49 – (0) 291 – 76 91