The „System Hydro-Klar“ clear water discharge equipment can be implemented in a variety of ways in both water supply systems and in waste water treatment plants. In SBR water treatment plants, they are used for the water level-based clear water separation during the SBR process. The automatic and optionally opacity measurement-regulated system conducts the clear water to the receiving water in a process-controlled manner (according to time and volume). By selecting the maximum extraction quantity, the reserves for the flushing process can be significantly increased. Using the supplied HydroMatic control, the regulation of the outflow quantity is based on the current water level. The Hydro-Klar-Float design is suitable for large drainage quantities and has a „Göbelkrone“ (Göbel crown) which allows for precise regulation of the quantities. The measuring probes required for the process can be affixed to a special bracket on the HydroKlar unit so that separate measuring probe brackets are not necessary. In addition, the HyrdoKlar-Float can be expanded to include an automatic floating sludge device.
- Horizontal extraction via a serrated intake cup or weir edge in combination with a control actuator for optimal inflow and precise, finely adjustable process regulation
- Systematic type construction range in modular construction
- Unsinkable construction
- Baffle against floating sludge output
- Sludge weir against activation sludge entry
- HydroMatic control
- When using opacity measurement, reduction of the decantation phase and thus an increase in process reserves
- Clear water extraction in new systems or existing SBR systems
- Clear water for strengthening pond water treatment plants
- Filtrate water extraction
- Process water extraction
HydroKlar-FLOAT products are WKS licensed products.