Precipitation / flocculation unit / system
SMART Machine / System / Plant
In the precipitation, the targeted addition of precipitants or pH-value shift substances dissolved in the water is converted into undissolved substances. In the subsequent flocculation, the dissolved water ingredients are converted into a sparingly soluble form to form settleable flakes. The forming flakes can be separated from the water by physical processes (sedimentation, filtration, flotation).
By monitoring the process in the precipitation / flocculation stage and the use of coordinated dosing technology, a highly efficient operating regime is achieved. The know-how of the HST engineers guarantees the choice of suitable auxiliaries and corresponding process efficiency.
- Systemic construction
- Highly efficient operating regime through monitoring and adaptation to operating parameters
- HydroMatic process automation
- Drinking and process water treatment
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Process water treatment plants
Questions about the product?