Dissolved Air Flotation
In the flotation, the sludge flocs, grease or emulsion-containing substances are transported to the surface of the water by introducing micro-fine air bubbles. The use of a suitable auxiliary material for creating macro flocs in combination with the correct air bubble size leads to the best possible level of elimination. The pressure relief flotation ensures an optimal air bubble creation with a very high level of elimination, the know-how of the HST engineers guarantees the selection of suitable auxiliary materials and corresponding process efficiency.
- Automation with integrated telecontrol and operation data recording
- Special pressure relief system for creating the optimal air bubble size
- Very high elimination level due to special know-how combinations from chemical and process technology
- Systemic construction
- HydroMatic process automation
- SMART machine functionality
- Water treatment plants
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Dairy farms/slaughterhouses
- Lumber and textile industry
- Process water treatment
- Solid/liquid separation
Questions about the product?