Automatic Flush Bucket - A cost-saving solution for cleaning rainwater tanks
The most operationally cost-effective and most commonly installed solution for cleaning reservoirs. The AWS-Flush Bucket which is installed outside of the medium (storm water, drainage water etc.), removes deposits without external energy and extremely effectively due to a strong flushing wave. The shape of the AWS-flush bucket constructed on the basis of FEM-models is characterised by an optimal torque curve and material usage rate with a low net weight and is the most modern construction on the market.
- Lowest maintenance efforts
- Uses available water source, incl. stormwater
- Easy to retrofit into existing structures
- Weight optimized stainless steel construction
- Low operation noise
- Standardized sizes from 200 l/m to 2600 l/m
- Total lengths up to 10 m per one unit
- Rain basins, reservoirs or sedimentation basins with temporary accumulation
- Basically suitable for every type of basin (exception: round basins)
- Flushing distances of up to 70 m possible, depending on the basic conditions (design of the pelvic floor with longitudinal and transverse slopes, roughness of the internals, discharge height and flushing volume)
- Mounting and installation outside of the medium, mounting on or on-side walls, on-end walls and under ceilings
- Single flush track up to 70 m long and 12 m wide
- Additional requirements can be solved by special designs.
- Very good compact rinsing surge due to tilting and torque behaviour, no noticeable mechanical noises as well as low loads on mounting structure and construction, thus long service life
- Use of stainless steel investment casting and capsule housings for bearing equipment
- Hollow shaft coupling for coupling multiple AWS flushing buckets for simultaneous and effective flushing of multiple flush tracks
- Automatic function monitoring with sensor kit
- Certificate of individual torque check
- Minimal maintenance due to the arrangement outside the water reservoir, with the use of encapsulated stainless steel bearings
Questions about the product?
- Generation of a powerful, compact water surge
- Automatic tilting when filled without unlocking
- Automatic and quiet reset to basic position for next flushing event
- Rinsing water including dirt is collected in a sump of sufficient size
- In case of extreme soiling, the flushing process must be repeated.
Machines & Systems
- Rinse water feed
- Locking device
- Special sizes
- Bearing encapsulation
IT & Automation
- Sensor kit
- Control module
- Switching system
- Digital operating and service book
- +++ very suitable
- ++ suitable
- + in exceptional cases
- – not suitable
CONTACT OUR SERVICE TEAM
Our technical and operational equipment service team will assist you with the planning and execution of all machine and plant services and IT & Automation.
Send us your inquiry and we will suggest a solution.
Tel: +49 291 9929 0
Fax: +49 291 7691