- Smart Cities 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- IT Security in Water Management
HST SCADA.web is awarded "BEST OF 2018" in the "Cloud Computing" category.
HST Systemtechnik was founded in 1981 and headquartered in Meschede, Germany. In more than 30 years of experience in the water industry, HST has provided machines, equipment, technology, and software for critical processes such as storm water tanks, flood prevention, storm water pumping stations, SBR treatment plants, etc… HST has local offices in Germany and other countries to manage international projects more efficiently and to provide better support to the clients.
The company offers the most innovative and comprehensive solutions by integrating information technologies into the operation and management of physical objects, thus improving effectiveness and efficiency of their performance. HST has sucessfully satisfied customers in different industries and countries, including Germany, Austria, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, China, Vietnam, etc…
IT & Automation
Product Portfolio - IT & Automation
The software of “Operation and Maintenance Management” includes:
- KANiO® enables the effective management of resources and tasks in maintenance.
- KANiO® Mobile App is an extensive version of KANiO® for tablets and smartphones, offering a higher level of flexibility and productivity.
Machinery & Equipment
Product Portfolio - MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
The products in “Flap Gates & Weirs” includes:
- ASA Weir serve primarily as cascade dams, flushing weirs and relief weirs.
- ASK Weir is used to keep the water level precisely constant without the use of external energy and even during backwater conditions.
- ESK Weir is used for controlling reservoir target level retention and backwater/flood.
- GSK Weir is used for maintaining reservoir target levels without backwater, volume activation and structural reduction.
- Lock Gate is implemented to close canals, passages and underpasses.
- RSK/P Flap Valve is a reliable solution for protection against backwater and flooding.
- RSK/Twin Flap Gates are installed in flood pumping stations for controlling the flow paths and allow a two-way opening or closing of two flow paths with one fitting.
Core values in HST products
Any questions or requests? We are pleased to help you!
You can reach us via the following contact or the contact form.
Mr. Erik Bisgaard
Director of HST Danmark
Mobile: (+49) 176 30111653